- What information will you collect when I make a purchase and how is it used?
All personal information provided in our website will only be used for order processing. In order to enuser smooth transaction, the following data is required to process all orders: your credit card information (including credit card number, expiration day, name on the card, CCV number, billing address), shipping address, phone number (for postman to contact you in case the parcel cannot be delivered) and email address (to receive email confirmations).
- What name will appear on my credit card statement?
- How will you package the goods that I purchase from you?
All products that you purchase from us will be wrapped by a bubble sheet to protect them from damage during delivery.
- What is the dimension of the parcel after packing?
We provide carton or envelope packing. Carton package can protect goods very well. However, the dimension of carton is larger and it may not fit in your mail box. In addition, we have several dimensions for quantities you purchased as follows:
- Can I buy more than one item in one order?
Yes. We will ship all items in one batch and charge the shipping fee as stated in the delivery method of your choice.
- If I have entered my address wrongly, how will the order be processed?
There will be a return address in every order we sent out. If the parcel returned to our office, we will charge for the exact postage (usually higher than the amount that you paid in the order) that post office charge and then we will send the order again with the corrected address.
- If the parcel was lost during delivery, how will the order be processed?
If you have not receive the order two weeks after the time listed in the expected delivery date, please contact us. If S.F. Express is used, express company will compensate for the lost. If Hong Kong standard post is used, neither the post office nor the Quickie store will compensate any lost.